1. Be sure to package your parts properly. Use a sturdy box. Package small parts in bags. Use at least 4 inches of newspaper to protect your parts from damage that may occur during shipping.
2. Please print a packing list for your box. Number your parts on the packing list and count the pieces. Be specific on what and which side you want polished and which parts get chrome, or polished only.
3. Add your "email address" in the instructions. Be sure to include your name, street address (Use a street address, UPS will not ship to a post office box) zip code, and telephone number (WE MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO TRACK YOUR JOB) where you can be reached during the day.
4. Insure each package for replacement costs in the event any pieces are damaged during shipment.
5. We ship UPS ground COD for cash unless other arrangements have been made. There will be an additional charge for packaging, insurance and freight on return shipment of your job. SEND NO MONEY with your order! If you want your order returned differently than specified above please advise us.